We take copyright seriously at Oddup and we will respond to properly submitted and valid notices of alleged copyright infringement. We will accept a notification of alleged copyright infringement from a copyright owner or their agent. The notification must be provided to us in writing or via e-mail and must set out the following:
- You must ensure that the notification has the physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyrighted work that the notification covers.
- You must identify the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed.
- You must identify the alleged infringing material and its location. We ask that you provide a direct link to each instance of alleged infringement and a description of that material.
- You must provide us with your contact details including the name of the complaining party, the individual authorized to make the claim, address, telephone number, and e-mail. We require this information so that we may contact you.
- You must provide us with a statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that disputed use of the material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- You must provide us a statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
We would like to politely remind you that if you submit a false notification or knowingly misrepresent the disputed use of the material that you may be subject to liability. If you do then we also reserve the right to publicly shame you, distribute such egregious notices across the internet, and to otherwise do what we like with them.
If you believe that you have been the subject of an improper or false notification then we would ask that you provide us with the following information:
- You must ensure that the counter-notification has your physical or electronic signature.
- You must identify the work that has been removed or disabled.
- You must provide in the a statement that you have a good faith belief that the material in dispute - that which was removed or disable -was removed as a result of a notification that was a mistake or in which material was misidentified.
- You must provide us with your contact details including your name, address,telephone number, and e-mail. This information may be provided to the complainant.
Please sent written notifications by post to:
Oddup Limited Unit 2A, Cheung Hing Industrial Building, Kennedy Town, Hong Kong
or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please send written counter-notifications of e-mail to Oddup Limited Unit 2A, Cheung Hing Industrial Building, Kennedy Town, Hong Kong